Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Love it or Hate it? Solange Rocks a Fro



The hair chameleon that is Solange has emerged!

She's now rocking a fro in this magazine shoot, but I don't know if I'm feeling it. It looks .... too ... fake? Can't quite put my finger on it. I know that Solange is the queen of natural wigs, but this choice (I think it's a wig)? Not so much. I had to stare extra hard, because it didn't even look like her.

For once, I just want to see Solange's natural hair.What does it look like? She wears wigs -- most of the time they're very, very cute -- but I can't even begin to tell you what the hair from her scalp looks like. I love how she changes her look up, but this look?

Meh. The wig is just bad and the jacket? Girl, bye! It's even worse. Looks like some of those 80s rejects I see during my thrift store jaunts. The color is awful -- and cheap looking.

The good news: Solange is a new auntie to Blue Ivy Carter and she has just signed to Next Model Management. Go Solange!

What do you think of Solange's look? Can there be a such thing as wearing wigs too much?

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you... Something is definitely off there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, @Alisha. It looks Photoshopped?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i believe it is... why is Photoshop so often used for evil these days? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, @Alisha. Thanks for your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete