Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Altuzarra for Target debuts Sept. 14

By Tenisha Mercer
www.HairNista.Blogspot.com

Lawd, forgive me when I tell you that I had never heard of designer Joseph Altuzarra.

Zara? Who? Where and the hell have I been? Say it with me and remember it, HairNistas - Altu-zarra.

But it's a name I shall not EVA forget him after my first glimpse of these here ankle boots-- and after hearing the New York fashion designer's line will be sold in Tarjay. These boots will be in my closet this fall, you hear me?

$59.99 at Target

The limited edition collection of 50 pieces of women's clothing and accessories drops Sept. 14 at select Target stores and online. The line ranges from $18 to $90, and it's an excellent pairing for the retail chain known for it's hip, haute couture designer collabos with everyone from Missoni, which sold out in minutes and crashed Target.com, to Kirna Zabete, Jason Wu and Phillip Lim.

Alutuzarra is sexy and sophisticated, baby. A big push in the right direction for Target, which is known to take fashion risks. I love the python ensembles. And that black orchid dress is FIYAH! Altuzarra clearly has a thing for jacquards, phython prints and orchids; the line is dominated with those themes.


I am predicting this will sell out - quickly. So get yours; I'll be getting mine!






No comments:

Post a Comment