Thursday, December 4, 2014

Lenny Kravitz's blanket coat

I love Lenny Kravitz and all, but this blanket coat? BOY, BYE!

Kravitz's slumber coat made the Internet rounds recently and, after a cold weather snap across much of the nation, it's got me feeling some kind of way.

I am perplexed. I know it's NYC and all, but ....

Seems like all he needs now is a pillow and a nap. I get functional fashion, but this it is even a bit much for me. A dude rocks a duvet in public and tries to pass it off as a fashion statement--  compete with shades and a slouchy hat.

So did he just literally roll out of bed, roll the cover up and off he went?

I'm just asking. Because I just CANNOT.

Look. I love Lenny's rocker look, but this look is making me feel (yawn) ... sleepy.

Would you rock this? 




No comments:

Post a Comment